[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the December 8, 2020, Regular City Council Meeting.
3. Adopt a Resolution Establishing the 2021 State Legislative Program for the City of Allen.
4. Adopt a Resolution Appointing the Tax Increment Finance (TIF) Board of Directors for Tax Increment Financing Reinvestment Zone Number Three (Farm District Zone).
5. Adopt a Resolution Suspending the January 23, 2021 Effective Date of CoServ Gas. Ltd.'s Requested Increase to Permit City Time to Study the Request and to Establish Reasonable Rates; Approving Cooperation with Other Cities in the CoServ Gas, Ltd. Service Area; Hiring Legal and Consulting Services to Negotiate with the Company and Direct Any Necessary Litigation and Appeals; Authorizing Intervention in Docket OS-20-00005136 at the Railroad Commission; Requiring Reimbursement of Cities' Rate Case Expenses.
6. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Aqua Backflow for Software Maintenance and Management Services for the Cross Connection Control and Commercial Irrigation Programs in the City of Allen.
7. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Service Agreement with Motorola Solutions for Hardware and Software Maintenance of the P-25 Trunked Radio System Utilized by Public Safety For a Total 5-Year Amount of $1,434,073.
8. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Irrigation Equipment and Supplies from Interspec, LLC., through the Texas Buy Board Local Government Purchasing Cooperative for an amount of $148,109.
9. Accept the Resignation of Cristie Johnson and Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 5 on the Public Art Committee.
10. Motion to Set Saturday, January 23, 2021, as the Date for the Strategic Planning Session with City Council.
11. Receive the Investment Report for Period Ending September 30, 2020.
12. Receive the Financial Report for Period Ending September 30, 2020