[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the December 10, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
3. Approve Minutes of the December 17, 2019, City Council and Council Nominating Committee Meeting.
4. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 9 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic, Section 9-137(b), in Order to Expand the School Zone for Chandler Elementary.
5. Adopt a Resolution Accepting the Selective Traffic Enforcement Program (STEP) Grant from the State of Texas, Department of Transportation, if Awarded.
6. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Managed Cybersecurity Services from Dell Secureworks Sold Through Carahsoft Technology Corp. in the Amount of $95,118.
7. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with RLC Controls, Inc., for the Replacement of Three Flow Meters at the Stacy Road and Custer Road Pump Stations in the Amount of $118,760.
8. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Video Surveillance Equipment from Allied Universal Technology Services (Previously Securadyne Systems) for the Allen Senior Recreation Center, Joe Farmer Recreation Center, The Edge and The Courses at Watters Creek with OMNIA Partners Through Texas Department of Information Resources Contracts in the Amount of $182,500.
9. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Knight Erosion Control, Inc., for the Old Stone Dam Upstream Bank Stabilization Project in the Amount of $278,817.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Freese and Nichols, Inc., for Design Services for the Stacy Pump Station No. 1 Project in the Amount of $336,900.
11. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Professional Services Agreement with Barker Rinker Seacat Architecture, for the Design of the Stephen G. Terrell Recreation Center in the Amount of $3,921,490.