[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the January 9, 2018, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the Director of Parks and Recreation to Apply for, Accept, Reject, Alter or Terminate a Grant Through Texas Parks and Wildlife's Recreational Trails Program for Construction of the Rowlett Trail Connection.
6. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Agreement for Professional Services with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter, LLP for Wastewater Modeling Update in the Amount of $89,600.
7. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Traffic Signal Ethernet Switches from Pivot Solutions, North America, Inc. d/b/a Sigma Technology Solutions, Inc. through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) Cooperative Purchasing Agreement in the Amount of $89,856.
8. Set August 17-19, 2018, as the Dates for the City Council Budget Workshop with City Council and Executive Staff.
9. Receive the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Status Report.
10. Receive the Investment Report for the Period Ending December 31, 2017.
11. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of December 2017.
12. Receive the Unaudited Financial Report for the Period Ending December 31, 2017.