[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the January 14, 2020, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a One-Year Contract with AC Printing, LLC, BDM Group, LLC (DBA Logan Graphics), and Girard Investments, Inc. (DBA AlphaGraphics 99), for Printing Services for a Total Annual Amount of $150,000 with Two (2) Optional One-Year Renewals.
6. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Professional Services Agreement with VAI Architects, Inc., for Architectural and Engineering Services for Phase I of the Fire Station #6 Project in the Amount of $194,000.
7. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Annual Contract with Craig's Car Care for Vehicle Maintenance Service and Repair of the City Fleet for an Annual Amount of $300,000 and Execute an Annual Contract with Firestone for Routine Oil Changes and Inspections for an Annual Amount of $50,000, for One-Year with Four Optional One-Year Renewal Terms for a total annual amount of $350,000.
8. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Iron T Construction, for the Allenwood Drainage Improvement Project in the Amount of $759,000.
9. Set August 14-16, 2020, as the Dates for the City Council Budget Workshop with City Council and Executive Staff.
10. Declare a Vacancy in the Position of Mayor on the Allen City Council.
11. Receive the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Status Report.
12. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of December 2019.
13. Receive the Financial Report for the Period Ending December 31, 2019.
14. Receive the Investment Report for the Period Ending December 31, 2019.