[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the January 23, 2021, Special Called City Council Workshop.
3. Approve Minutes of the January 26, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Adopt a Resolution to Establish a Goal of Reducing Electric Consumption for City Facilities by Five (5) Percent Per Year for a Period of Seven (7) Years in Response to the Passage of Senate Bill 241 of the 86th Texas Legislative Session.
5. Adopt a Resolution Ordering the May 1, 2021, Joint General Election and Authorize the City Manager to Enter into a Joint General Election Services Contract with the Elections Administrator of Collin County.
6. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Jeff Rice dba Lawn Star Landscape with the Option for Two, One-Year renewals for Mowing Rights-of- Way, Median, Greenbelt and Easement Properties in the Amount of $300,610.
7. Accept the Resignation of Dwight Burns and Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 2 on the Central Business District Design Review Committee.