Consent Agenda. [Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the January 22, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Approve Minutes of the January 19, 2019, Special Called City Council Workshop for Strategic Planning.
6. Approve Minutes of the January 29, 2019, Special Called City Council Meeting.
7. Adopt a Resolution Ordering the May 4, 2019, Joint General Election and Authorize the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with the Elections Administrator of Collin County to Provide Joint Election Services with the Allen Independent School District and Collin County Community College District.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Design Contract with Huitt-Zollars, Inc. in the Amount of $389,400 for the Allen Drive Gateway Project.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Five-Year Lease Agreement with PNC Equipment Finance, LLC through the National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance (NIPA) in an Annual Lease Amount of $110,400 for One Hundred (100) Golf Carts for The Courses at Watters Creek.
11. Authorize the City Manager to Execute Change Orders with Schmoldt Construction, Inc. for Construction of Spirit Park Phase I in the Amount of $99,379.
12. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Fourth Amendment to the Economic Development Incentive Agreement and Civic Center Agreement with TCH Altera AHCC, LP to Amend the Commencement Date to Coincide with the Actual Opening Date of the Hotel and Convention Center.
13. Accept the Resignation of Chris Schulmeister and Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 4 on the Allen Economic Development Corporation.
14. Motion to Cancel the March 26, 2019, City Council Regular Meeting.
15. Set August 16-18, 2019, as the Dates for the City Council Budget Workshop with City Council and Executive Staff.