Consent Agenda. [Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.] 4. Approve Minutes of the January 23, 2018, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Approve Minutes of the January 20, 2018, Special Called City Council Workshop for Strategic Planning.
6. Adopt a Resolution Ordering the May 5, 2018, General Election and Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with the Elections Administrator of Collin County to Provide Joint Election Services with the Allen Independent School District.
7. Adopt a Resolution Approving the Partial Release of a Declaration of Age Restriction for the Aspens at Twin Creeks.
8. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute the Lease/Purchase of Three 2018 Harley Davidson Motorcycles for the Police Department through Government Capital Corporation in the Amount of $80,780.
9. Approve the Terms of Settlement and Authorize the City Manager to Execute Documents Necessary for the Acquisition of Right-of-Way for a McDermott Drive Right-Hand Turn Lane.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Agreement to Assume the Alders at Twin Creeks, LLC Obligation to Construct Improvements at the Twin Creeks Detention Easement Area for Payment in the Amount of $141,172.
11. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Purchase and Sales Agreement with Zena Land Management, for the Purchase of Property in the Ridgeview Crossing Development in the Amount of $525,000, and to Enter into a Facilities Agreement Providing for the Construction of Park Improvements.
12. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Williams & Frost Specialty Group, LLC, for the Construction of the Joe Farmer Recreation Bridges Replacement Project in the Amount of $466,289.
13. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Fertilizer, Clay, Quick-Dry and Chemicals for The Parks and Recreation Department and The Courses at Watters Creek with BWI Companies, Greensmiths, Inc., Harrell's, LLC, Target Specialty Products and Winfield Solutions in the Annual Amount of $235,851 for a Five-Year Term.
14. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Custom Fabric Replacements at Celebration Park from USA Shade & Fabric Structures Through the Buyboard Cooperative Purchasing Agreement in the Amount of $64,894.
15. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Four (4) Year Lease Agreement with Dell Financial Services for Computer Equipment in the Total Principal and Interest Amount of $218,675.
16. Accept Resignation of Rhonda Staples and Declare Vacancy in Place No. 2 on the Convention and Visitors Bureau Advisory Board.