[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the March 24, 2020, Regular City Council Meeting.
3. Adopt a Resolution Denying Oncor Electric Delivery Company's Application for Approval of a Distribution Cost Recovery Factor.
4. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Apply for, Accept, Reject, Alter or Terminate a Grant Through the North Central Texas Council of Governments' 2020 Transportation Alternatives Call for Projects for Construction of the Rowlett Creek Trail Segments.
5. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing City Representatives to Execute Related Bank Depository Documents.
6. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Agreement with Estrada Hinojosa & Company, Inc., for Financial Advisory Services.
7. Authorize the City Manager to Amend the Contract with SAFEBuilt Texas, LLC., as the Primary Vendor (and Bureau Veritas North America, LLC., as the Secondary Vendor) for Building Inspection Services by Increasing the Contract to an Annual Amount of $263,885 for Fiscal Year 2019-2020, with the Option for Two, One Year Renewals of $210,000 for Fiscal Years 2020-2021 and 2021-2022.
8. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with RBR Infrastructure & Road, LLC., for the 2020 Streets and Alley Rehabilitation Project in the Amount of $1,111,172.
9. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with ACIS, Inc., for HVAC Mechanical Repairs at the Allen Event Center in the Amount of $151,735.
10. Receive the Financial Report for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2020.
11. Receive the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Status Report.
12. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of March 2020.