4. Approve Minutes of the April 24, 2018, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Adopt a Resolution Denying Oncor Electric Delivery Company's Application for Approval of a Distribution Cost Recovery Factor.
6. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the Community Development and Parks and Recreation Departments to Apply for, Accept, Reject, Alter or Terminate a Grant Through AARP's Community Challenge 2018 Grant Program.
7. Approve the Recommendation from the Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone Number One (Garden District) Board of Directors Relating to Payment to Watters Creek Owner, LLC, from the TIF Fund in the Amount of $745,798.24 from the City Tax Increment, $125,269.23 from the County Tax Increment, and a Payment to the City from the TIF Fund in the Amount of $15,000 for Administrative Support.
8. Motion to Reappoint Dr. Joe Farmer to the North Texas Municipal Water District Board as a Representative for the City of Allen for a Two-Year Term Effective June 1, 2018, through May 31, 2020.