[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
7. Approve Minutes of the April 23, 2019, City Council Joint Workshop Meeting with the Planning and Zoning Commission.
8. Approve Minutes of the April 23, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
9. Approve Minutes of the April 27, 2019, Special Called City Council Meeting.
10. Approve Minutes of the May 2, 2019, Special Called City Council Meeting.
11. Adopt an Ordinance Adopting an Amendment to the Home Rule Charter Approved by the Voters of the City of Allen at an Election Held on May 4, 2019.
12. Adopt an Ordinance Approving and Enacting Supplement No. 16 to the Allen Land Development Code. 13. Adopt an Ordinance Approving and Enacting Supplement No. 15 to the Code of Ordinances.
14. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Temporary Food and Beverage Personnel Services with Arch Staffing Group, Inc., SMB Staffing LLC, and Salazar Services LLC dba F&B Services in the Amount of $300,000 with Two Optional One-Year Renewals.
15. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Three-Year Agreement with Microsoft Corporation through SHI Government Solutions, Inc., to Provide Current Microsoft Cloud, Server, Mobile and Desktop Software in the Annual Amount of $260,402.
16. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Southwest Erosion Control for the Construction of The Courses at Watters Creek Infrastructure Improvements Project Phase I in the Amount of $218,066.
17. Ratify the Contract Approved by the City Manager Under a State of Emergency with KCK Utility Construction, Inc. for Repair of the Exchange Parkway Sanitary Sewer Line in the Amount of $177,497.
18. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Emergency Medical Service Supplies from Bound Tree Medical, LLC through an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the City of Cedar Hill in the Annual Amount of $140,000.
19. Approve the Recommendation from the Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone Number One (Garden District) Board of Directors Relating to Payment to Watters Creek Owner, LLC, from the TIF Fund in the Amount of $722,540.36 from the City Tax Increment, $125,729.01 from the County Tax Increment, and a Payment to the City from the TIF Fund in the Amount of $15,000 for Administrative Support.