[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the May 8, 2018, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Approve Minutes of the May 15, 2018, Special Meeting for the Canvass of the General Election held on May 5, 2018.
6. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances Chapter 6 "Health and Environment," Article VIII "Environmental Health" by Amending Various Provisions of Section 6-235 "Amendments to the Texas Food Establishment Rules" Setting Forth the Regulation of Food Establishments and by Amending Section 6-242 "Permits and Inspections" Relating to the Issuance of Permits and Conduct of Inspections of Food Service Establishments.
7. Ratify the Contract Executed by the City Manager with Insituform Technologies, LLC for an Emergency Repair to an 18" Aerial Crossing Sewer Line in the Amount of $139,928.
8. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of April 2018.