Consent Agenda. [Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the May 23, 2017, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances by Amending Chapter 6, Article VIII, "Environmental Health", Relating to Food Establishment Rules and Regulations.
6. Adopt a Resolution Setting a Date for a Public Hearing to Discuss and Review Updates to the City's Land Use Assumptions, Capital Improvements Plan, and Impact Fees.
7. Adopt a Resolution Supporting the Collin County Strategic Roadway Action Plan.
8. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Annual Contract for the Purchase of Operations, Conversions and Ice Technician Services with EBS Solutions in the Amount of $578,064 with Two Optional One-Year Renewals.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Game Time by Total Recreation Products, for the Replacement of Green Park Playground Equipment in the Amount of $302,542.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Economic Development Incentive Agreement with NetScout Systems Texas, LLC.
11. Accept the Resignation of Srivatsa Ramanathan and Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 4 on the Library Board.