[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the June 9, 2020, Regular City Council Meeting.
3. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Apply for, Accept, Reject, Alter or Terminate a Grant Through Collin County Parks and Open Space Funding Assistance Program for Construction of the Stephen G. Terrell Community Park Trails.
4. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing an Interlocal Agreement with the City of McKinney Related to Administration of a Food Assistance Program.
5. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Central North Construction, LLC, for Construction of the Spirit Park Recreational Cricket Field in the Amount of $354,453.
6. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Agreement with Perry Weather Consulting, Inc., to Purchase and Install Seven Stationary and One Portable Outdoor Weather Warning Stations at Various Park Locations Throughout the City in the Amount of $114,300.
7. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Durable Specialties, for the Construction of the Bethany/Bel Air and Ridgeview/Watters Traffic Signal Construction Project in the amount of $588,135.