Consent Agenda. [Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
7. Approve Minutes of the June 11, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
8. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Apply for, Accept, Reject, Alter or Terminate a Grant Through Collin County Parks and Open Space Funding Assistance Program for Design of the Exchange Parkway Community Park Hike and Bike Trails.
9. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Apply for, Accept, Reject, Alter or Terminate a Grant Through Collin County Parks and Open Space Funding Assistance Program for Design of the Eugene McDermott Park / Rowlett Trail.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Professional Services Agreement with MHS Planning for the Preparation of a Major Update to the Allen Parks, Recreation and Open Space Master Plan in the Amount of $105,400.
11. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Three (3) Chevrolet Tahoes from Freedom Chevrolet and Police Package Equipment from Priority Public Safety for the Replacement of Three Police Department Vehicles in the Total Amount of $128,952.
12. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Hardware, Licensing and Services for Cisco Wired and Wireless Equipment from Presidio through an Interlocal Agreement with the State of Texas Department of Information Resources ("DIR") in the Amount of $173,067.
13. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Annual Contract for the City's Security Camera System with Securadyne Systems to Provide Product, Service, Preventative Maintenance, Replacement and Repair through Interlocal Agreements with OMNIA Partners and Department of Information Technology Contracts in the Amount of $360,000 with the Option for Four, One-Year Renewals.
14. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with RBR Infrastructure and Road, LLC for the Construction of the 2019 Street and Alley Rehabilitation Project in the Amount of $891,479.
15. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of April 2019.