Consent Agenda. [Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
5. Approve Minutes of the June 12, 2018, Regular City Council Meeting.
6. Adopt an Ordinance Approving and Enacting Supplement No. 14 to the Code of Ordinances.
7. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 9 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic, Section 9-137(b), in Order to Create a School Zone for Preston Elementary.
8. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Interlocal Agreement Authorizing the Donation of Surplus Law Enforcement Property to the City of Trenton, Texas.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Knight Erosion Control, Inc. in the Amount of $137,463 for the Waterford Park Sanitary Sewer Creek Crossing Stabilization Project.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Five-Year Lease Agreement with Government Capital Corporation through BuyBoard Cooperative Purchasing and National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) in the Annual Lease Amount of $157,905 for Golf Course Maintenance Equipment at The Courses at Watters Creek.
11. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of May 2018.