[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the June 25, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Approve Minutes of the June 25, 2019, City Council Workshop Meeting.
6. Adopt a Resolution Amending the City's Investment Policy Governing the Investment of Municipal Funds.
7. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Reynolds Asphalt and Construction Company for Construction Services for Various Asphalt Street Rehabilitations in the Total Amount of $103,050.
8. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Pavecon Public Works, LP for Aylesbury Drive Street Repair in the Amount of $385,978 and Approve a Change Order in the Amount of $67,722 for a Total Amount of $453,700.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with GameTime c/o Total Recreation Products for the Construction of Bethany Ridge Park, Dayspring Nature Preserve, and Glendover Park Playground Replacements in the Amount of $522,930.