Consent Agenda. [Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
5. Approve Minutes of the June 27, 2017, Regular City Council Meeting.
6. Adopt a Resolution Amending Authorized City Representatives to Conduct Transactions and Inquiries with TexPool.
7. Adopt a Resolution Amending Authorized City Representatives to Conduct Transactions and Inquiries with TexSTAR.
8. Adopt a Resolution Amending the City's Investment Policy Governing the Investment of Municipal Funds.
9. Adopt a Resolution Dedicating Twenty-Five (25) Acres of Wooded Parkland in Spirit Park as Open Space for Perpetuity.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Arena License Agreement with Allen Hockey Team LLC, dba Allen Americans, to Base a Professional ECHL Hockey Team at the Allen Event Center.
13. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Software Support Agreement with TriTech Software Systems for the Renewal of Software Support for the Computer Aided Dispatch System Utilized by Public Safety in the Amount of $151,844.
14. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract Amendment with TB2 Services, dba Aire Dynamics, Inc. for the Annual HVAC Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services for City Facilities by Increasing the Contract $48,665 to an Estimated Annual Amount of $140,000.
15. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase One Bucket Truck from Grande Truck Center through the Buyboard Cooperative Purchasing Agreement in the Amount of $107,019.
16. Accept the Resignation of Michael Freiberger and Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 3 on the Allen Community Development Corporation.