[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the July 9, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
3. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Operational Supplies from Amazon through the US Communities National Cooperative Purchasing Program for an Annual Amount of $250,000 for a Term of Five Years.
4. Receive the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Status Report.
5. Receive the Financial Report for Period Ending June 30, 2019.
6. Receive the Investment Report for the Period Ending June 30, 2019.
7. Transmit the Proposed 2019-2020 City Budget and the Proposed 2020-2024 Capital Improvement Program.