Consent Agenda. [Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
5. Approve Minutes of the July 10, 2018, Regular City Council Meeting.
6. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Interlocal Agreement Between the City of Allen and the Allen Independent School District Regarding School Crossing Guards.
7. Authorize the City Manager to Negotiate and Execute an Impact Fee Reimbursement Agreement with C-1 Allen, LLC Regarding Chelsea Boulevard Improvements.
8. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Arena License Agreement with SideK Sports Management, LLC to Base a Professional MASL Soccer Team at the Allen Event Center.
9. Transmit the Proposed 2018-2019 City Budget and the Proposed 2019-2023 Capital Improvement Program.
10. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of June 2018.
11. Receive the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Status Report.
12. Receive the Investment Report for the Period Ending June 30, 2018.
13. Receive the Financial Report for Period Ending June 30, 2018.