[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the August 11, 2020, Regular City Council Meeting.
3. Approve Minutes of the August 14-15, 2020, City Council Budget Workshop.
4. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Agreement with Allen Sports Association, Inc. to Grant Non-Exclusive Use of the Stephen G. Terrell Recreation Center Competitive Gym Space for Youth-Sports Programs for a Period of Twenty-Five (25) Years, in Exchange for a Financial Contribution of $3,000,000.
5. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with KIK Underground, LLC, for the Windridge Estates Phase 1 Water & Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project in the Amount of $5,064,457.
6. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Mart, Inc., for Fire Station #5 Parking Lot Restoration in the Amount of $121,686.
7. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract for Enhanced Landscaping Services with Jeff Rice, dba Lawn Star Landscape, in the Amount of $199,568 with the Option for Two, One-Year Renewals.