[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the August 13, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Approve Minutes of the August 16-18, 2019, City Council Budget Workshop.
6. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances Chapter 6, Article VIII, "Environmental Health."
7. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Allen Land Development Code by Amending Article III, "Building Regulations" by Adopting the International Building Code, 2018 Edition, with Amendments; International Existing Building Code, 2018 Edition, with Amendments; International Fire Code, 2018 Edition, with Amendments; International Residential Code, 2018 Edition, with Amendments; International Mechanical Code, 2018 Edition, with Amendments; International Plumbing Code, 2018 Edition, with Amendments; International Fuel Gas Code, 2018 Edition, with Amendments; National Electrical Code, 2017 Edition, with Amendments; International Energy Conservation Code, 2018 Edition, with Amendments; and Amending Section 2.06 "Chief Building Official's Responsibilities."
8. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Interlocal Agreements with Texas Health Plano, Plano ISD and the Cities of Parker and Murphy to Allow the Entities to Use the Radio System Jointly Owned by the City of Allen and the City of Plano.
9. Adopt a Resolution Nominating Mr. Gary Rodenbaugh for Election to the Board of Directors for the Collin Central Appraisal District.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Agreement with America's Nationwide Netting, Inc., DBA Nets of Texas, to Install Outfield Barrier Nets on Two Fields at the Spirit Park Softball Complex in the Amount of $135,000.
11. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Two Nutanix Nodes and Memory for the Data Center from CDW-G through the Texas Department of Information Resources for an Amount of $165,029.