[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the August 27, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
3. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 9, 'Motor Vehicles and Traffic,' Amending the Maximum Prima Facie Speed Limit on Station Park Drive, Victorian Drive, Stacy Road, Angel Parkway, State Highway 121 South Frontage Road, FM 1378, FM 2551, and FM 2786 Within the Corporate Limits of the City.
4. Adopt an Ordinance Approving a Negotiated Settlement Between the Atmos Cities Steering Committee and Atmos Energy Corporation, Mid-Tex Division Regarding the Company's 2019 Rate Review Mechanism (RRM) Filing.
5. Adopt a Resolution Designating The Allen American and The Dallas Morning News as Official Newspapers of the City of Allen for Fiscal Year 2019-2020.
6. Adopt a Resolution Appointing Members to Fill Expiring and Vacant Terms on the Board of Directors for Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone No. 1 (Garden District).
7. Adopt a Resolution Reappointing Members to Fill Expiring Terms on the Board of Directors for Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone No. 2 (Central Business District).
8. Adopt a Resolution Reiterating the Historical, Architectural, and Cultural Significance of the Central Business District.
9. Adopt a Resolution Approving a Charity Care Policy to Continue Participation in the Texas Ambulance Services Supplemental Payment Program for Emergency Management Services.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute an Interlocal Agreement with Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) for the Provision of Demand Response Transportation Services for the Elderly and Disabled.
11. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Water and Sewer Parts and Supplies with Core and Main DBA HD Supply Waterworks, Ferguson Waterworks and APSCO Supply for an Annual Amount of $100,000 for One Year with Options for Two (2) One-Year Renewals.
12. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Professional Services Agreement with Destination Innovate, LLC, for Marketing Agency Services for the Allen Convention and Visitors Bureau in the Annual Amount of $180,000 with Four (4) Optional One-Year Renewals.
13. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Four Star Excavating for the Construction of the Allenwood Drainage Improvement Water Line Lowering Project in the Amount of $365,117.
14. Accept Required Certifications from the Tax Assessor/Collector's Office Including the Certifications Rate for the 2019 Tax Year, the Certification of Excess Debt Collections for the 2018 Tax Year and the 2019 Appraisal Roll.