[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
3. Approve Minutes of the September 8, 2020, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Appoint Kevin Hoffman, MD, as the Health Authority for the City of Allen in Accordance with Section 121.033 of the Texas Health and Safety Code.
5. Adopt a Resolution Appointing Members to Fill Expiring and Vacant Terms on the Board of Directors for Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone No. 1 (Garden District).
6. Adopt a Resolution Reappointing Members to Fill Expiring Terms on the Board of Directors for Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone No. 2 (Central Business District).
7. Adopt a Resolution Amending the City's Investment Policy Governing the Investment of Municipal Funds.
8. Adopt a Resolution Amending Authorized City Representatives to Conduct Transactions and Inquiries with TexPool.
9. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Air Conditioning Innovative Solutions, Inc., for the City Hall Server Room Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Project in the Amount of $130,459.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Change Order with Duro-Last, Inc., for Roof Replacement at the Allen Event Center in the Amount of $56,966.52.