[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
5. Approve Minutes of the September 24, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting. 6. Approve Minutes of the September 30, 2019, TRIAD Meeting.
7. Adopt an Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 3175-9-13 to Provide for Two Additional Members to the Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Advisory Board.
8. Motion to Appoint Stacey Rogers to Place No. 6 and Karen Musa to Place No. 7 on the Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Advisory Board.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Allbritton Lee, LLC, dba RE:site for the Design, Fabrication, and Installation of Proposed Artwork in the Allen Event Center Rotunda in the Amount of $300,000.
10. Adopt a Resolution Determining the Necessity for Acquisition of Land for the Construction of Sloan Creek Sanitary Sewer Main; Providing for a Last and Final Offer and Authorization to Purchase Permanent Utility and Temporary Construction Easements; and Authorizing the City Attorney to File Proceedings in Eminent Domain to Acquire Such Easements, if Necessary.