[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the September 26, 2017, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Adopt a Resolution Appointing Members to Fill Expiring and Vacant Terms on the Board of Directors for Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone No. 1 (Garden District).
6. Adopt a Resolution Reappointing Members to Fill Expiring Terms on the Board of Directors for Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone No. 2 (Central Business District).
7. Adopt a Resolution Declaring an Expectation to Reimburse Project Expenditures with Proceeds of Future Debt in a Maximum Principal Amount of $8,500,000.
8. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with SYB Construction Company, Inc. for the Hillside Village Water and Sanitary Sewer Replacements Phase 1, Chaparral Road Pavement Repairs, and Sloan Creek Sanitary Sewer Aerial Crossing Project in the Amount of $3,488,339.
9. Adopt a Resolution to Increase Fees Related to Water Meters for New Construction and the Administrative Fee for On-Line Bill Payment Transactions for Water and Sewer Charges.
10. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing a Partial Release of a Tree Preservation Dedication and Restrictive Covenant for the Proposed Village at Twin Creeks Phase III Development.
11. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Allen Community Outreach to Disburse Community Development Block Grant Funds in the Amount of $51,433 for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
12. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Playground Safety Surface Material with Soil Express, Ltd. through a BuyBoard Cooperative Purchasing Agreement in the Amount of $57,840.
13. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Service Agreement with Motorola Solutions for Hardware and Software Maintenance of the P-25 Trunked Radio System Utilized by Public Safety in the Amount of $185,901.
14. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Thirty-Eight (38) Vehicles and Two (2) Equipment Replacements for Various Departments from Silsbee Ford, Reliable Chevrolet, Southwest International Trucks and Landmark Equipment through BuyBoard and Tarrant County Cooperative Agreements in the Amount of $1,573,543.