[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
3. Approve Minutes of the October 9, 2018, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Adopt an Ordinance Amending Chapter 14 of the Code of Ordinances to Automatically Refund Utility Account Deposits and Update the Current Language Concerning Furnishing Proof of Customer Identity.
5. Adopt a Resolution Establishing the 2019 State Legislative Program for the City of Allen.
6. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with KT Contracting Concrete Series, LLC in the Estimated Total Annual Amount of $2,200,000 for On-Call Concrete Repair and Trail Maintenance with the Option for Two One-Year Renewals.
7. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Housekeeping Services with Starwood Staffing, LLC as the Primary Vendor in the Amount of $329,000 with the Option for Two, One-Year Renewals, and Award an Alternative Annual Contract with Regent Services, to be Utilized in the Event the Primary Vendor is Unable to Fulfill Their Contractual Obligations.
8. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Replacement Hydraulic Rescue Tools and Associated Equipment for the Fire Department from Advanced Rescue Systems in the amount of $153,140.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Upgraded Parts and Services for Storm Sirens from Acoustic Technologies, Inc. in the Amount of $140,000.
10. Receive the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Status Report.
11. Receive the Investment Report for the Period Ending September 30, 2018.
12. Receive the Financial Report for Period Ending September 30, 2018.