[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
2. Approve Minutes of the November 14, 2017, Regular City Council Meeting.
3. Adopt An Ordinance Amending Section 5-2 of the Code of Ordinances, Adopting a Revised Personnel Policy for the City of Allen Fire Department Regarding Records Retention.
4. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Interlocal Agreement Between the Allen Independent School District and the City of Allen to Develop and Implement a Law Enforcement Internship Program.
5. Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Three (3) Vehicles for the Fire Department from Siddons-Martin, Sterling McCall and Silsbee Ford Through Buyboard and H-GAC Cooperative Agreements in the Amount of $922,317 and One (1) Equipment Replacement for the Parks and Recreation Department from Professional Turf Products Through Buyboard in the Amount of $57,290 for a Total Amount of $979,607.
6. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Tires for Fleet Vehicles with Goodyear, Graham Truck & Tire Center, McKinney Tire, and Southern Tire Mart in the Estimated Annual Amount of $150,000 with the Option for Two One-Year Renewals.
7. Motion to Cancel the December 26, 2017, City Council Meeting.
8. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of October 2017.