[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
3. Approve Minutes of the November 26, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Nine (9) Additional Outdoor Warning Sirens from Acoustic Technologies, Inc., as the Sole Source Provider in the Amount of $375,355.
5. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Five-Year Contract With Axon Enterprise, Inc., for the Purchase of One Hundred Forty (140) TASER 7 Conducted Electrical Weapons and Associated Equipment, Training, and Training Equipment Warranties through an Interlocal Agreement with the National Purchasing Partners (NPP) in the Total Amount of $448,939.
6. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances Chapter 14, "Utilities," Article II, "Sewers Generally," Section 14-56, "Management of Fat, Oil, and Grease," By Amending Section 14-56 Regulating the "Management of Fat, Oil, and Grease."
7. Adopt an Ordinance Amending Code of Ordinances Chapter 6 "Health and Environment" Article VII "Storm Water Management" Amending the City's Storm Water Management Regulations.