[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
3. Approve Minutes of the November 28, 2017, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Interlocal Agreement for Mutual Access to cloudLibrary Digital Resources.
5. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Musco SportsLighting, LLC in the Amount of $117,943 for the Construction of Reed Park East Tennis LED Lighting.
6. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Joel Brown & Co. in the Amount of $116,570 for the Municipal Court/Parks and Recreation (MCPAR) Building Public Restroom and Fire Department Remodel Project.
7. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Pond Fountains and Pond Aerators for The Courses at Watters Creek from Lone Star Fountains, Inc. in the Amount of $84,017.
8. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Halff Associates, Inc. in the Amount of $58,750 for Landscape Architectural Consulting Services for an Update to the Citywide Trail Master Plan.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a License and Facilities Agreement with Saint Andrews Park, LLC and Saint Andrews Park Homeowners Association, Inc. Related to Maintenance of Non-Standard Street Lights.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Negotiate and Execute a Public Improvement Participation Agreement with Ridgeview Development d/b/a Ridgeview Home, LLC Regarding Sanitary Sewer Improvements.
11. Accept Resignation Letter from Joey Herald and Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 3 on the Allen City Council.