[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the January 12, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Purchase Tires for Fleet Vehicles with Just Tires (Goodyear), Graham Truck & Tire Center, Blagg Tire, Southern Tire Mart, and T&W Tire, with an Option for Two One-Year Renewals for an Estimated Annual Amount of $175,000.
6. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract Amendment with TB2 Services, dba Aire Dynamics, Inc., for Additional HVAC Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services at all City Facilities, Increasing the Total Amount to $400,000.
7. Accept the Resignation of Alex Evans and Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 2 on the Board of Adjustment / Building and Standards Committee / Sign Control Board.
8. Motion to Appoint Councilmember Chris Schulmeister to Serve on the North Central Texas 9-1-1 Emergency Communications District Board.