[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
3. Approve Minutes of the February 9, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Adopt a Resolution Providing for a Representative of the Allen Heritage Guild to Serve as a Non-Voting Member of the Allen Parks and Recreation Board.
5. Adopt a Resolution Approving and Authorizing Publication and Posting of Notice of Intention to Issue Certificates of Obligation and Declaring Expectation to Reimburse Expenditures with Proceeds of Future Debt for the Construction of the Stephen G. Terrell Recreation Center and Public Infrastructure Improvements Related to Projects at Alma and State Highway 121.
6. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Apply For, Accept, Reject, Alter, or Terminate a One-Year Grant from the State of Texas, Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division to Fund a Mental Health Coordinator.
7. Adopt a Resolution Declaring the Expectation to Reimburse Expenditures with Proceeds of Future Debt from Waterworks and Sewer System (WW&SS) Revenue Bonds, Series 2021 for the Sloan Creek Sewer Trunk Project.
8. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Western Municipal Construction of Texas, LLC., for the Sloan Creek Trunk Sewer Project in the Amount of $1,579,372.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Emergency Medical Service Supplies from Bound Tree Medical, LLC., through an Interlocal Cooperative Agreement with the City of Richardson for an Annual Amount of $165,000.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Continue the Use of the T-Mobile Texas Department of Information Resources (TXDIR) Contract for Cellular Equipment and Service for an Average Annual Amount of $190,000.
11. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Purchase with the Texas Department of Transportation for the Old Custer Road Right-of-Way for the Expansion of the Six Cities Trail Plan Connecting Area Neighborhoods in the Amount of $202,260.
12. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Knight Erosion Control, Inc., for the Construction of Watters Creek Golf Course Infrastructure Improvements Project Phase I in the Amount of $304,894.
13. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Musco Sports Lighting, LLC., through BuyBoard Cooperative Purchasing for a Full Replacement of the Sports Lighting System at the Allen Event Center in the Amount of $275,500.
14. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Daktronics, Inc., through BuyBoard Cooperative Purchasing for a Full Replacement of the Audio/Visual Systems at the Allen Event Center in the Amount of $2,713,931.
15. Receive the Quarterly Investment Report for Period Ending December 31, 2020.
16. Receive the Financial Report for Period Ending December 31, 2020.