[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
7. Approve Minutes of the April 27, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting.
8. Adopt a Resolution Ordering the June 5, 2021, General Runoff Election for the Purpose of Electing the City Councilmembers for Place Nos. 3 and 5.
9. Adopt a Resolution Supporting a Grant Application by the Five North Texas Municipal Water District Solid Waste Member Cities to Fund a Technical Study on the Feasibility of Beginning a Food Waste Source Reduction Program.
10. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Restocon Corporation for Labor, Equipment, and Installation in the Amount of $239,444 and with The Garland Company for the Materials in the Amount of $144,827 for the City Hall Waterproofing Project.
11. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with SDB, Inc., doing business as SDB Contracting Services for the South Garage Fire Damage Repairs at the Allen Event Center in the Amount of $107,227.
12. Motion to Reappoint Mr. James Kerr to the North Texas Municipal Water District Board as a Representative for the City of Allen for a Two-Year Term Effective June 1, 2021, through May 31, 2023.