[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
3. Approve Minutes of the May 11, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 6 - Health and Environment, Article VIII, Division 4 Related to Swimming Pools, Spas, Lagoons and Public Interactive Water Features.
5. Adopt an Ordinance Approving the Settlement Agreement between CoServ Gas, Ltd. and the CoServ Gas Cities.
6. Adopt a Resolution Denying Oncor Electric Delivery Company's Application for Approval of a Distribution Cost Recovery Factor.
7. Adopt a Resolution Appointing Pete Phillis to Fill a Vacant Term in Place No. 4 on the Board of Directors for Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone No. 1 (Garden District).
8. Adopt a Resolution Approving the Terms and Conditions of an Advance Funding Agreement (AFA) with The State of Texas Acting by and through The Texas Department of Transportation for the Allen Gateway Project.
9. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Advance Contracting Group for the 2021 Streets and Alley Rehabilitation Project in the Amount of $967,050.
10. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Sales Tax Revenue Reimbursement Agreement By and Between the City of Allen and Allen Economic Development Corporation for The Farm and The Avenue Projects.
11. Approve the Recommendation from the Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Reinvestment Zone Number One (Garden District) Board of Directors Relating to Payment to Watters Creek Owner, LLC, from the TIF Fund in the Amount of $662,819.33 from the City Tax Increment, $147,947.72 from the County Tax Increment, and a payment to the City from the TIF Fund in the Amount of $15,000 for Administrative Support.
12. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Erik Carlson, dba Area C Projects for the Design, Fabrication, and Installation of Artwork at the Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium in the Amount of $200,000.