[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the October 23, 2018, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Approve Minutes of the October 29, 2018, TRIAD Meeting.
6. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 9, 'Motor Vehicles and Traffic,' Amending the Maximum Prima Facie Speed Limit on Segments of Exchange Parkway, Malone Road, and Ridgeview Drive.
7. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 9, 'Motor Vehicles and Traffic,' Amending the School Zone Limits for Lowery Freshman Center.
8. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Negotiate and Execute Sanitary Sewer Easements with North Texas Municipal Water District (NTMWD) Regarding Sanitary Sewer Improvements.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Negotiate and Execute a License Agreement with Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Regarding Allenwood Drainage Improvements.
11. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Trail Development Agreement with Stacy 75 Partners, LP, for the Construction of Trails and Dedication of Certain Properties for Trail Development, Park Dedication Fee Credits, and the Exchange of Other Considerations Between the Parties.
12. Adopt a Resolution Appointing Mayor Stephen Terrell to Serve on the Initial North Central Texas 9-1-1 Emergency Communications District Board. 13. Motion to Set Saturday, January 19, 2019, as the Date for the Strategic Planning Session with City Council.
14. Accept the Resignations of Matt McGee and Kimberly Harrison and Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 5 on the Animal Shelter Advisory Committee and Place No. 5 of the Board of Adjustment / Building and Standards Commission / Sign Control Board.
15. Declare a Vacancy in Place No. 2 on the Animal Shelter Advisory Committee and Appoint Gail Smallin to Fill the Unexpired Term in Place No. 2 on the Animal Shelter Advisory Committee.