[Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
4. Approve Minutes of the April 9, 2019, Regular City Council Meeting.
5. Approve Minutes of the April 16, 2019, Special Called City Council Meeting.
6. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute the Lease/Purchase of One 2019 Harley Davidson Motorcycle for the Police Department through Government Capital Corporation in the Amount of $33,908.
7. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with Fabritech in the Amount of $178,021 for the Replacement of Three Shade Sails at Celebration Park.
8. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with J.R. Stelzer for Repainting and Minor Repairs of the Bethany Water Tower and Stacy Ground Storage Tank #3 in the Amount of $1,123,782.
9. Authorize the City Manager to Negotiate and Execute a Public Project Development Agreement with Wimberly Lot Owners and the Twin Creeks HOA Regarding Northbrook Drainage Improvements.
10. Award Bid and Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Contract with ANA Site Construction, LLC for Northbrook Court Drainage Improvements in the Amount of $247,223.
11. Receive the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Status Report.
12. Receive the Investment Report for the Period Ending March 31, 2019.
13. Receive the Financial Report for Period Ending March 31, 2019.