Consent Agenda. [Routine Council business. Consent Agenda is approved by a single majority vote. Items may be removed for open discussion by a request from a Councilmember or member of staff.]
3. Approve Minutes of the October 10, 2017, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Adopt an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 9, 'Motor Vehicles and Traffic', Amending the Maximum Prima Facie Speed Limit on US75 (Frontage Roads and Main Lanes) and Chaparral Road.
5. Adopt a Resolution Amending Chapter Eleven, "Standards of Conduct" by Adding a Section Titled "Ethics Hotline" as 11.01 F to the City's Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual.
6. Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Purchase of Fifty Patrol Rifles and Associated Equipment, Ammunition, Firearm Training Kits, and Replacement Parts for Police Issued Duty Weapons, and Miscellaneous Items Related to Firearms and Firearms Training With GT Distributors, Inc. in the Amount of $142,627.
7. Authorize the City Manager to Execute a Payment to PST Services, Inc., a McKesson Company, for Supplemental Payment Recovery Assistance Services in the Amount of $66,695.
8. Approve an Assignment of Tax Abatement Agreement With Respect to the Plant Building and Test Tower Formerly Owned by Allen Place Office Building I, LLC., to Century PW Global Investors, LLC.
9. Receive the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Status Report.
10. Receive the Summary of Property Tax Collections as of September 2017.
11. Receive the Financial Report for Period Ending September 30, 2017.
12. Receive the Investment Report for the Period Ending September 30, 2017.